February ServiceCare Training (Adviser, Parts, Service Coordinators)
02/21/2022 - 9:00 AM
Laguna Hills, CA
02/24/2022 - 5:00 PM
Get your existing and new hire Service Writers, Parts Dept., and Service BDC Reps ready to effectively manage and convert service-related calls and opportunities into beneficial appointments that show! This 4-day Introduction to ServiceCare is an intensive classroom training course designed to instruct your customer-facing representatives on the fundamental relationship-building and business development skills required today to become top revenue-generating performers in your showroom/BDC/Call Center/Parts & Service Department.
Momentum Automotive Success Training (MAST) Academy will show your representatives how to: effectively engage existing and potential customers, build valuable long-term relationships and store value, and how to promote higher CSI's. They will also learn how to overcome a range of caller resistance while creating positive phone experiences. They will be given opportunities to practice what they learn (extensive role-play exercises) utilizing proven conversation-controlling tools (industry best practices).
* Setting solid and specific service appointments through the use of inbound/outbound phone guides
* Introduction to service-related conversation-controlling PowerTracks
* Role-playing basic to challenging service scenarios over the phone
* Building valuable retention-promoting customer relationships
* Building unique "Why Service Here" store propositions
* Introduction and Usage of store Wow-factors (commercials)
* Conducting effective following Up
* Confirming and rescheduling appointments
* Conducting effective Outbound Campaigns
* Sales & closing acumen
And much more...
Monday - Thursday from 9:00am - 5:00pm
For directions to our training academy, copy and paste the link below:
Note: Classes may be rescheduled due to low enrollment.