August ServiceCare (Advisor, Parts and Service BDC Training)
08/15/2022 - 9:00 AM
Laguna Hills, CA
08/18/2022 - 5:00 PM
ServiceCare is a 3-4 day intensive classroom training designed to get your new and experienced Service Department customer-facing representatives (Advisors, Parts, and BDC Agents) ready to effectively manage and convert service-related opportunities into beneficial appointments that show. Your representatives will learn how to proactively address customers, build long-term relationships, promote higher CSI's, and develop the skills required today to become top revenue-generating performers in your Service Department.
* Producing solid and specific appointments through the use of inbound/outbound phone guides (scripts)
* Introduction to objection-overcoming techniques (PowerTracks)
* How to build valuable retention-promoting relationships
* Building unique "Why service here" store propositions (Wow-Factors)
* Effective No-Shows follow-up and rescheduling
* Conducting effective Outbound Campaigns
* Appointment sales and closing acumen
They will be given opportunities to practice what they learn (extensive role-play exercises) utilizing proven conversation-controlling tools. and much more...
Monday - Wednesday from 9:00am - 5:00pm daily
For directions to our training academy, copy and paste the link below:
Note: Classes may be rescheduled one week prior to start due to insufficient enrollment.